Easily export your workspace and project timelines to a visual PDF or PNG file to include in your reports and presentations.
New Feature Release: Export Timeline to PDF or PNG
Before anything else at Taskworld, we value what our users (that’s you!) would love to see in our software. Our top priority is building the tools you and your team need to succeed.
That’s why we’re excited to announce that we have just released our TOP requested project management feature; timeline export to PDF or PNG.
Now, with ease, you can present or visually report what your teams are working on at the workspace level and the project level.
This means that it will be easier to present and share where your projects stand and where they are headed.
To make use of this spectacular new feature, just follow these steps;
- Log into your workspace, and click on a project.
- Just under the Taskworld search bar, click on the “Timeline” tab.
- When you can see your timeline view, click on the small [insert export timeline button image here].
- A small “Export timeline” window will appear, and you can indicate the timeline duration, how many months will appear per page, and your file type preference (either PDF or PNG).
Pro Tip: For printing, 3 months timeline will fit into an A3 paper and able to list up to 100+ tasks in a single page
- Click download, and enjoy! 🙂
We’ve now added extended feature range; users can now export timelines in spreadsheet format (.xlsx) for reporting and analysis on one, easy to read spreadsheet.
We listen to all of our users’ feedback and will try to build out as much as we can.
Feel free to give us feedback, or feature suggestions here.