Terms of service
- Taskworld Service Overview. The Service provides a work collaboration platform for individuals and enterprises that enables users to manage and evaluate projects and tasks in a community setting.
- Eligibility. You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age to use the Service. By agreeing to these Terms, you represent and warrant to us: (i) that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age; (ii) that you have not previously been suspended or removed from the Service; and (iii) that your registration and your use of the Service is in compliance with any and all applicable laws and regulations. If you are using the Service on behalf of an entity, organization, or company, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind such an organization to these Terms and you agree to be bound by these Terms on behalf of such an organization.
- Accounts and Registration. To access most features of the Service, you must register for an account. When you register for an account, you may be required to provide us with some information about yourself (such as your name, e-mail address or other contact information). You agree that the information you provide to us is accurate and that you will keep it accurate and up-to-date at all times. When you register, you will be asked to provide a password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account. If you have reason to believe that your account is no longer secure, then you must immediately notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enterprise Accounts. Enterprise accounts on the Service may include administrator functionality that permits the enterprise administrator(s) to create and view accounts for enterprise users.
- Payment. Access to the Service, or to certain features of the Service, may require you to pay fees. Before you are required to pay any fees, you will have an opportunity to review and accept the applicable fees that you will be charged. All fees are in U.S. Dollars and are non-refundable. Taskworld may change the fees for the Service or any feature of the Service, including by adding additional fees or charges, on a going-forward basis at any time. Taskworld will charge the payment method you specify at the time of purchase. You authorize Taskworld to charge all sums described in this Agreement to that payment method. The Service may include functionality for activating, updating or canceling recurring payments for periodic charges. If you activate or update recurring payments through the Service, you authorize Taskworld to periodically charge, on a going-forward basis and until cancellation of either the recurring payments or your account, all accrued sums on or before the payment due date for such accrued sums. If you use the Service to update or cancel any existing authorized one-time or recurring payment, it may take up to 3 business days for the update or cancellation to take effect. If you pay any applicable fees with a credit card, Taskworld may seek pre-authorization of your credit card account prior to your purchase to verify that the credit card is valid and has the necessary funds or credit available to cover your purchase.
- User Content
- User Content Generally. Certain features of the Service may permit users to post content, including messages, reviews, photos, video, images, folders, data, text, and other types of works (collectively, “User Content“) and to publish User Content on the Service. You retain copyright and any other proprietary rights that you may hold in the User Content that you post to the Service.
- Limited License Grant to Taskworld. By posting or publishing User Content, you grant Taskworld a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free right and license (with the right to sublicense) to host, store, transfer, display, perform, reproduce, and modify your User Content, in whole or in part, in any media formats and through any media channels (now known or hereafter developed).
- Limited License Grant to Other Users. By posting and sharing User Content with another user of the Service, you hereby grant that user a non-exclusive license to access and use such User Content as permitted by these Terms and the functionality of the Service.
- User Content Representations and Warranties. You are solely responsible for your User Content and the consequences of posting or publishing User Content. By posting and publishing User Content, you affirm, represent, and warrant that:
- you are the creator and owner of, or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and to authorize Taskworld and users of the Service to use and distribute your User Content as necessary to exercise the licenses granted by you in this Section 6 and in the manner contemplated by Taskworld and these Terms; and
- your User Content, and use of your User Content as contemplated by these Terms, does not and will not: (i) infringe, violate, or misappropriate any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; or (ii) slander, defame, libel, or invade the right of privacy, publicity or other property rights of any other person.
- User Content Disclaimer. We are under no obligation to edit or control User Content that you or other users post or publish, and will not be in any way responsible or liable for User Content. Taskworld may, however, at any time and without prior notice, screen, remove, edit, or block any User Content that in our sole judgment violates these Terms or is otherwise objectionable. You understand that when using the Service you will be exposed to User Content from a variety of sources and acknowledge that User Content may be inaccurate, offensive, indecent or objectionable. You agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against Taskworld with respect to User Content. We expressly disclaim any and all liability in connection with User Content. If notified by a user or content owner that User Content allegedly does not conform to these Terms, we may investigate the allegation and determine in our sole discretion whether to remove the User Content, which we reserve the right to do at any time and without notice. For clarity, Taskworld does not permit copyright-infringing activities on the Service.
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act
- DMCA Notification. We comply with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act applicable to internet service providers (17 U.S.C. §512, as amended). If you have any complaints with respect to material posted on the Service, you may contact our Designated Agent at the following address:
12 West 37th Street – Suite 502
New York, NY 10018
Any notice alleging that materials hosted by or distributed through the Service infringe intellectual property rights must include the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other right being infringed;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of the material that you claim is infringing and where it is located on the Service;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the materials on the Service of which you are complaining is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you that the above information in your notice is accurate and that, under penalty of perjury, you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
- Repeat Infringers. Taskworld will promptly terminate without notice the accounts of users that are determined by Taskworld to be “repeat infringers.” A repeat infringer is a user who has been notified of infringing activity more than twice and/or has had User Content removed from the Service more than twice.
- DMCA Notification. We comply with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act applicable to internet service providers (17 U.S.C. §512, as amended). If you have any complaints with respect to material posted on the Service, you may contact our Designated Agent at the following address:
- Prohibited Conduct. BY USING THE SERVICE YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- use the Service for any illegal purpose, or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law;
- violate, or encourage others to violate, the rights of third parties, including by infringing or misappropriating third party intellectual property rights;
- post, upload, or distribute any User Content or other content that is unlawful, defamatory, libelous, inaccurate, or that a reasonable person could deem to be objectionable, profane, indecent, pornographic, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, hateful, or otherwise inappropriate;
- interfere with security-related features of the Service, including without limitation by (i) disabling or circumventing features that prevent or limit use or copying of any content, or (ii) reverse engineering or otherwise attempting to discover the source code of any portion of the Service except to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law;
- interfere with the operation of the Service or any user’s enjoyment of the Service, including without limitation by (i) uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code, (ii) making unsolicited offers or advertisements to other users of the Service, (iii) attempting to collect, personal information about users or third parties without their consent; or (iv) interfering with or disrupting any networks, equipment, or servers connected to or used to provide the Service, or violating the regulations, policies, or procedures of such networks, equipment, or servers;
- perform any fraudulent activity including impersonating any person or entity, claiming false affiliations, accessing the Service accounts of others without permission, or falsifying your age or date of birth;
- sell or otherwise transfer the access granted by these Terms or any Materials (as defined in Section 15 below) or any right or ability to view, access, or use any Materials; or
- attempt to do any of the foregoing in this Section 8, or assist or permit any persons in engaging in any of the activities described in this Section 8.
- Third-Party Services and Linked Websites. Taskworld may provide tools through the Service that enable you to export information, including User Content, to third party services, including through features that allow you to link your account on Taskworld with an account on the third party service, such as Twitter or Facebook, or through our implementation of third party buttons (such as “like” or “share” buttons). By using these tools, you agree that we may transfer such information to the applicable third-party service. Such third party services are not under our control, and we are not responsible for their use of your exported information. The Service may also contain links to third-party websites. Such linked websites are not under our control, and we are not responsible for their content.
- Software. The terms of this Section 10 govern your acquisition and use of Software.
- Third Party Accounts. In order to download the Software, you may be required by the third party who is distributing or providing you access to the Software (e.g., Google, Inc., Amazon, Inc., Apple, Inc.) (each, a “Distributor“) to create an account. You are solely responsible for maintaining the security of any logins, passwords, or other credentials that you select or that are provided to you to access your account with any Distributor. Your use of any account with a Distributor is subject to any terms, conditions, and policies, including privacy policies, of that Distributor. Taskworld is not responsible for any act or omission of any Distributor.
- License to the Software. Subject to your compliance with all terms and conditions set forth in these Terms, Taskworld hereby grants to you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, non-assignable, revocable license to download, install, and use the Software (in object code format) for its intended purpose and solely in accordance with the manuals and written instructions provided by Taskworld. This limited license does not include any right to modify, distribute, prepare derivative works of, or grant sublicenses to use the Software. Furthermore, in order to protect the trade secrets and proprietary know-how contained in the Software, you will not decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer the Software. Users with paid subscriptions (e.g., a Professional or Enterprise subscription) may have the right to use and access premium features and functionalities of the Service that are not available to users with free subscriptions.
- Access to the Software. Taskworld does not provide you with the equipment to use the Software. You are responsible for all fees charged by third parties to access and use the Software (e.g., charges by mobile carriers).
- Special Terms Regarding Apple. If you download Software from Apple, Inc.’s App Store, your use of the Software must at all times be in accordance with the Usage Rules set forth in the Apple, Inc. App Store Terms of Service, and you acknowledge that this Agreement is entered into solely between you and Taskworld. This Agreement is not intended to provide for usage rules for Software that are less restrictive than the Usage Rules set forth for “Licensed Applications” in, or that otherwise conflict with, the App Store Terms of Service as of the date that you accept the App Store Terms of Service (which you acknowledge you have had the opportunity to review). You also acknowledge and agree that: (i) for any third party claim that your possession or use of a Software infringes any third party’s intellectual property rights, Apple is not responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement or discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim; (ii) Apple has no responsibility for addressing any claims relating to any Software, including but not limited to: (a) product liability claims; (b) maintenance and support; (c) any claim that the Software fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (d) any claim arising under consumer protection or similar legislation; and (iii) Apple and its subsidiaries are intended third-party beneficiaries of the terms of this Agreement that apply to any Software for the iOS, and that upon your acceptance of this Agreement, Apple and its subsidiaries will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce those terms of this Agreement against you.
- Termination of Use; Discontinuation and Modification of the Service. If you violate any provision of these Terms, your permission to use the Service will terminate automatically. Additionally, Taskworld, in its sole discretion may terminate your user account on the Service or suspend or terminate your access to the Service at any time, with or without notice. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue the Service at any time (including, without limitation, by limiting or discontinuing certain features of the Service) without notice to you. We will have no liability whatsoever on account of any change to the Service or any suspension or termination of your access to or use of the Service. You may terminate your account at any time by contacting customer service at email@example.com. If you terminate your account, you will remain obligated to pay all outstanding fees, if any, relating to your use of the Service incurred prior to termination. If you or we terminate your account, you must immediately destroy all copies of the Software and all of its component parts.
- Feedback. If you provide feedback to Taskworld regarding the Service (“Feedback“), you acknowledge that the Feedback is not confidential and you authorize Taskworld to use that Feedback without restriction and without payment to you. Accordingly, you hereby grant to Taskworld a nonexclusive, royalty-free, fully-paid, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, and fully sublicensable right to use the Feedback in any manner and for any purpose.
- Additional Terms. Your use of the Service is subject to any and all additional terms, policies, rules, or guidelines applicable to the Service or certain features of the Service that we may post on or link to on the Service (the “Additional Terms“), such as end-user license agreements for any downloadable applications that we may offer, or rules applicable to particular features or content on the Service, subject to Section 14 below. All such Additional Terms are hereby incorporated by reference into, and made a part of, these Terms.
- Modification of these Terms. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change these Terms on a going-forward basis at any time. Please check these Terms periodically for changes. If a change to these Terms materially modifies your rights or obligations, you will be required to accept such modified terms in order to continue to use the Service. Material modifications are effective upon your acceptance of such the modified Terms. Immaterial modifications are effective upon publication. For the avoidance of doubt, disputes arising under these Terms will be resolved in accordance with these Terms in effect that the time the dispute arose.
- Ownership; Proprietary Rights. The Service is owned and operated by Taskworld. The visual interfaces, graphics, design, compilation, information, data, computer code (including source code or object code), products, Software, services, and all other elements of the Service (the “Materials“) provided by Taskworld are protected by all relevant intellectual property and proprietary rights and applicable laws. All Materials contained in the Service are the property of Taskworld or our third-party licensors. Except as expressly authorized by Taskworld, you may not make use of the Materials. Taskworld reserves all rights to the Materials not granted expressly in these Terms.
- Indemnity. You agree that you will be responsible for your use of the Service, and you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Taskworld and its officers, directors, employees, consultants, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and Distributors (collectively, the “Taskworld Entities“) from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with (i) your access to, use of, or alleged use of the Service; (ii) your violation of these Terms or any representation, warranty, or agreements referenced in these Terms, or any applicable law or regulation; (iii) your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any intellectual property right, publicity, confidentiality, property or privacy right; or (iv) any disputes or issues between you and any third party. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you (and without limiting your indemnification obligations with respect to such matter), and in such case, you agree to cooperate with our defense of such claim.
- Disclaimers; No Warranties THE SERVICE AND ALL MATERIALS AND CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ON AN “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THE TASKWORLD ENTITIES SPECIFICALLY (BUT WITHOUT LIMITATION) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATING TO THE SERVICE AND ALL MATERIALS AND CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO (i) ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT; AND (ii) ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE. THE TASKWORLD ENTITIES DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE OR ANY PART OF THE SERVICE, OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT OFFERED THROUGH THE SERVICE, WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR FREE OF ERRORS, VIRUSES, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, AND DO NOT WARRANT THAT ANY OF THE FOREGOING WILL BE CORRECTED.NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE SERVICE OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY REGARDING ANY OF THE TASKWORLD ENTITIES OR THE SERVICE THAT IS NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS. YOU ASSUME ALL RISK FOR ALL DAMAGES THAT MAY RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF OR ACCESS TO THE SERVICE, YOUR DEALINGS WITH OTHER SERVICE USERS, AND ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU USE THE SERVICE AND USE, ACCESS, DOWNLOAD, OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN MATERIALS OR CONTENT THROUGH THE SERVICE AND ANY ASSOCIATED SITES OR SERVICES AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND AS BETWEEN YOU AND TASKWORLD, YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR PROPERTY (INCLUDING YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM USED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE) OR LOSS OF DATA OR ANY OTHER LOSS THAT RESULTS FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR THE DOWNLOAD OR USE OF SUCH MATERIALS OR CONTENT.SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY PROHIBIT A DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
- Limitation of Liability IN NO EVENT WILL THE TASKWORLD ENTITIES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE SERVICE OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT ON THE SERVICE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STATUTE OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER OR NOT THE TASKWORLD ENTITIES HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.YOU AGREE THAT THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE TASKWORLD ENTITIES TO YOU FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OF OR ANY INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE (INCLUDING ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE) OR OTHERWISE UNDER THESE TERMS, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, IS LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF (i) THE AMOUNTS YOU HAVE PAID TO TASKWORLD FOR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICE IN THE 12 MONTHS PRIOR TO THE CLAIM OR (ii) $100.SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.EACH PROVISION OF THESE TERMS THAT PROVIDES FOR A LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, OR EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES IS TO ALLOCATE THE RISKS UNDER THESE TERMS BETWEEN THE PARTIES. THIS ALLOCATION IS AN ESSENTIAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES. EACH OF THESE PROVISIONS IS SEVERABLE AND INDEPENDENT OF ALL OTHER PROVISIONS OF THESE TERMS. THE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION 18 WILL APPLY EVEN IF ANY LIMITED REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
- Governing Law These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to conflict of law principles. To the extent that any lawsuit or court proceeding is permitted hereunder, you and Taskworld agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the state courts and federal courts located within New York County, New York for the purpose of litigating all such disputes. We operate the Service from our offices in New York, and we make no representation that Materials included in the Service are appropriate or available for use in other locations.
- Dispute Resolution and Arbitration
- Generally. In the interest of resolving disputes between you and Taskworld in the most expedient and cost effective manner, you and Taskworld agree that any and all disputes arising in connection with these Terms will be resolved by binding arbitration. Arbitration is more informal than a lawsuit in court. Arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury, may allow for more limited discovery than in court, and can be subject to very limited review by courts. Arbitrators can award the same damages and relief that a court can award. Our agreement to arbitrate disputes includes, but is not limited to all claims arising out of or relating to any aspect of these Terms, whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation or any other legal theory, and regardless of whether the claims arise during or after the termination of these Terms. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, BY ENTERING INTO THESE TERMS, YOU AND TASKWORLD ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A className ACTION.
- Exceptions. Notwithstanding Section 21.1, we both agree that nothing in these Terms will be deemed to waive, preclude, or otherwise limit either of our right to: (i) bring an individual action in small claims court; (ii) pursue enforcement actions through applicable federal, state, or local agencies where such actions are available; (iii) seek injunctive relief in a court of law; or (iv) to file suit in a court of law to address intellectual property infringement claims.
- Arbitrator. Any arbitration between you and Taskworld will be governed by the Commercial Dispute Resolution Procedures and the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes (collectively, “AAA Rules“) of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA“), as modified by these Terms, and will be administered by the AAA. The AAA Rules and filing forms are available online at www.adr.org, by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879, or by contacting Taskworld.
- Notice; Process. A party who intends to seek arbitration must first send a written notice of the dispute to the other, by certified mail or Federal Express (signature required), or if we do not have a physical address on file for you, by electronic mail (“Notice“). Taskworld’s address for Notice is: Taskworld Inc., 12 West 37th Street – Suite 502, New York, NY 10018. The Notice must: (i) describe the nature and basis of the claim or dispute; and (ii) set forth the specific relief sought (“Demand“). We agree to use good faith efforts to resolve the claim directly, but if we do not reach an agreement to do so within 30 days after the Notice is received, you or Taskworld may commence an arbitration proceeding. During the arbitration, the amount of any settlement offer made by you or Taskworld must not be disclosed to the arbitrator until after the arbitrator makes a final decision and award, if any. If our dispute is finally resolved through arbitration in your favor, Taskworld will pay you: (a) the amount awarded by the arbitrator, if any; (b) the last written settlement amount offered by Taskworld in settlement of the dispute prior to the arbitrator’s award; or (c) $1,000.00, whichever is greater.
- Fees. If you commence arbitration in accordance with these Terms, Taskworld will reimburse you for your payment of the filing fee, unless your claim is for greater than $10,000, in which case the payment of any fees will be decided by the AAA Rules. Any arbitration hearings will take place at a location to be agreed upon in New York County, New York provided that if the claim is for $10,000 or less, you may choose whether the arbitration will be conducted: (i) solely on the basis of documents submitted to the arbitrator; (ii) through a non-appearance based telephonic hearing; or (iii) by an in-person hearing as established by the AAA Rules in the county (or parish) of your billing address. If the arbitrator finds that either the substance of your claim or the relief sought in the Demand is frivolous or brought for an improper purpose (as measured by the standards set forth in Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 11(b)), then the payment of all fees will be governed by the AAA Rules. In such case, you agree to reimburse Taskworld for all monies previously disbursed by it that are otherwise your obligation to pay under the AAA Rules. Regardless of the manner in which the arbitration is conducted, the arbitrator will issue a reasoned written decision sufficient to explain the essential findings and conclusions on which the decision and award, if any, are based. The arbitrator may make rulings and resolve disputes as to the payment and reimbursement of fees or expenses at any time during the proceeding and upon request from either party made within 14 days of the arbitrator’s ruling on the merits.
- No className Actions. YOU AND TASKWORLD AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR className MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED className OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and Taskworld agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or className proceeding.
- Modifications. If Taskworld makes any future change to this arbitration provision (other than a change to Taskworld’s address for Notice), you may reject any such change by sending us written notice within 30 days of the change to Taskworld’s address for Notice, in which case your account with Taskworld will immediately be terminated and this arbitration provision, as in effect immediately prior to the amendments you reject will survive.
- Enforceability. If Section 21.6 is found to be unenforceable or if the entirety of this Section 21 is found to be unenforceable, then the entirety of this Section 21 will be null and void and, in that case, the parties agree that the exclusive jurisdiction and venue described in Section 19 will govern any action arising out of or related to these Terms.
- Contact Information. The services hereunder are offered Taskworld Inc., located at Taskworld Inc., 12 West 37th Street – Suite 502, New York, NY 10018. You may contact us by sending correspondence to the foregoing address or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are a California resident, you may have these Terms mailed to you electronically by sending a letter to the foregoing address with your electronic mail address and a request for these Terms.